Jun 29.2020Version: 5.7
Advanced task scheduler to automatically perform actions on your computer.
Z-Cron was reviewed by Mihaela Olteanu
Z-Cron is a scheduling software that you can use to run jobs / tasks on your computer.
Thanks to its clear and intuitive interface, you can manage the automation of all your recurring tasks, you can plan to launch your applications at regular intervals or just once, upload documents, start, stop and monitor system services, archive and compress files and folders, connect or disconnect from an internet network, put your computer to rest, and schedule a restart period, and so on.
Keep in mind that your automatic tasks can be scheduled daily, weekly, monthly, every time the system is turned on, or even at regular intervals (for example, every hour).
Z-Cron sends a notification text on the screen, referring to all scheduled tasks.
In conclusion, with this little software that falls within the notification area allows you to organize your daily tasks. You can specify the title and description, date and time of a task to be performed on your computer.
Documentation / Demo
* Starting and stopping of applications (also with parameters).
* Calling or saving of Websites.
* Loading documents.
* Starting, stopping and monitoring system services (professional version).
* Copying, moving and deleting files and directories.
* Cleanup of directories.
* Archiving and compressing files and directories.
* Switching computers in a network on or off.
* Automated switching of electrical devices, e.g. with Z-USBswitch.
* Establishing and disconnecting internet/VPN connections (Modem/ISDN).
* Putting computers to standby mode and waking them up automatically.
+ Z-Cron has been in our software catalog since Feb 07.2017.
+ The current version is 5.7 and has been updated to Jun 29.2020.
Nice, easy to set-up and dependable
JOEKHARRIS Add comment
Saved me from Windows 7 Task Scheduler Hell