Aug 27.2020Version: 0.6.0
A simplistic, efficient and customizable launcher, designed especially for developers.
Zazu was reviewed by Iulian Dinita
Zazu is a free launcher designed to improve productivity and efficiency and allows you to access various applications and shortcuts directly from the desktop with a single click.
After you have installed it on your computer, Zazu appears in the taskbar and includes a number of basic plugins that you can keep or replace with others.
Upon installation, Zazu starts installing a number of plugins. Once the plugins are installed, you can open the software with the 'alt + space' launch shortcut.
Some commands you can start with:
- 13 feet to inches
- screen saver
- find resume.docx
With Zazu software, you can convert currencies, access clipboard history, browse the file manager, and even lock your computer.
In conclusion, Zazu is a fully extensible launcher and by its modular nature, users can customize according to their needs, so you can remove or add functions as you wish.
Documentation / Demo
* Package Manager : Manage your plugins from within Zazu.
* Calculator : Accepts some common equations for you to copy to your clipboard.
* Clipboard History : Remembers things so you don't have to! Fuzzy search and browser all the things you've copied.
* File Finder : Find Applications or files deep in your file system.
* System Commands : Switch on your screen saver, lock your computer, and more!
* Build your own! : Zazu is completely open, so build your plugins. You can get started building your plugin then head over and submit it to the plugins gallery!
+ Zazu has been in our software catalog since Jun 02.2020.
+ The current version is 0.6.0 and has been updated to Aug 27.2020.
Screenshots Add comment