is the world's fastest disk space analyzer. It scans your hard drive and shows you which files and folders are using the most disk space. It does this in the FASTEST way possible - you simply won't find any other application of this type that's quicker! Use the information WizTree
provides to quickly locate and remove 'space hogs' from your hard drive.
When scanning NTFS formatted hard drives (most modern hard drives use this format), WizTree
reads the hard drive's Master File Table (MFT) directly from the disk. The MFT is a special hidden file used by the NTFS file system to keep track of all files and folders on a hard drive. Scanning for files this way completely bypasses the operating system (Windows) and provides a huge performance boost.
* Finds the files and folders using the most space on your hard drive
* VERY Fast! WizTree reads the master file table (MFT) directly from NTFS formatted hard drives (similar to the way Everything Search Engine works)
* Visual Treemap allows you to spot large files and large collections of smaller files at a glance
* Finds the largest files on your hard drive. Every single file on your hard drive can be sorted in order of size.
* File Name Search - quickly locate files by name or wildcard match
* Export file data to CSV (comma separated values) file or clipboard
* Import CSV file data back into WizTree for viewing
* Command line CSV file export
* Sort the contents of your entire hard drive by folder size and optionally delete files and folders
* Scan ALL hard drive file system types (NTFS, FAT, FAT32, network, etc) and/or individual folders