Oct 05.2020Version: 1.4
With VoiceMacro your computer, application or game can be controlled by voice commands and/or by the press of a keyboard, mouse button or combinations of it, additionally you can start any of your macros by scheduler, by a macro action, or from an external program
In VoiceMacro you can create a virtually unlimited number of profiles that can have virtually unlimited numbers of macros that can have virtually unlimited numbers of actions which can be repeated infinitely.
* Activate macros by voice command and/or keyboard / mouse buttons, scheduler, command line and other macros
* 50+ actions (press key/button, move mouse, open file, play sound, speak text, activate window, rename window, auto play macro on profile activation etc...)
* Conditions (wait for pixel, toggle ON/OFF, rotate, rotate end, OnTimeout, loop start/end etc...)
* 4 types of user-variables (local, profile-wide, global and global saved to disk)
* 60+ fixed internal Variables like for RepeatCount, DialogResult, MacroName or MouseX/Y and many more you can include in speak text, as x and y position for mouse etc.
* Various math and compare functions + random number generator
* Auto-switching to different profiles depending on current active window (you can have multiple windows attached to the same profile)
* Multiple commands can share one hotkey using single-, double- and triple-click
* Mouse positioning relative to screen or window (topleft, topright, bottomleft, bottomright or center)
* Repeat 1 - infinite, loops within repeats
* User interaction / feedback: Dialogs, OSD (On Screen Display), Text to speech
* Recording function for mouse and keyboard
* Testing macro-actions step by step
* Auto-run macro when profile is activated, or deactivated
* Default and Global profile
* Recursion detection
* Macros can be in groups that can have affixes
* Allow only one or multiple threads per command
* Speech command hints
+ VoiceMacro has been in our software catalog since Jan 21.2019.
+ The current version is 1.4 and has been updated to Oct 05.2020.
Screenshots Add comment