Do you need to convert video files to MP4 or MKV format, and extract information from DVDs or Blu-ray? Then you can confidently use the free Vidcoder application, which offers you a whole host of advanced features to perform file conversion by choosing the codec and setting the conversion quality.
The application has a clear interface and benefits from powerful functions such as, and offers the possibility to upload subtitles in SRT format, has the possibility to process several files at once and as a result, you can encode them at the same time, you can change the frame rate and configure various video options, also benefit from the function for clip cutting, by selecting the cut-off time, and when extracting DVDs you must specify the folder in which you want to save the information.
At the same time, VidCoder
has implemented a video player with which you can view the original video file, but also benefits from a video player that previews the videos as soon as you have selected the file format for conversion.
Finally, we tested VidCoder
and the result is very good, it did not crash and did not display errors during file conversion, easy to use interface, it has technical support and we recommend it to all users.
* MP4, MKV containers
* Completely integrated encoding pipeline: everything is in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
* H.264, H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora video
* Hardware-accelerated encoding with AMD VCE, Nvidia NVENC and Intel QuickSync
* AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
* Target bitrate, size or quality for video
* 2-pass encoding
* Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace, rotate, reflect filters
* Powerful batch encoding
* Instant source previews
* Creates small encoded preview clips
* Pause, resume encoding