4 hours ago - Version: 188.8.131.52
Ultra VNC is a powerful, easy to use and free - remote pc access softwares - that can display the screen of another computer.
Ultra VNC is a powerful, easy to use and free - remote pc access softwares - that can display the screen of another computer (via internet or network) on your own screen. The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, right from your current location.
VNC, the Remote Frame Buffer protocol (RFB) allows a desktop to be viewed and controlled remotely over the Internet. A VNC server must be run on the computer sharing the desktop, a VNC client must be run on the computer that will access the shared desktop.
1. GPL doesnt allow bunding of GPL and non GPL software. If you want to use Ultra VNC or Ultra VNC SC in combination with a commercial software you need to create a seperate installer or let your installer download Ultra VNC. PcHelpware or con2me can be bundled without restriction.
2. One site is connected to the internet the other is behind a nat router
3. Both sites are behind a nat router
4. The site behind the nat router need to initiate the connection
5. A seperate application repeater is needed. Both sites make an outgoing connection to the repeater and the repeater cross the data.
6. Using the encryption plugin you can use a longer password or a predefined key.
7. The password is generated for each session, access code is fixed.
8. Runing as service you always clone the console, if started as application you clone the current session ( console/RDP)
9. PchelpwareV2 has a preconnect screen that allow to select a RDP or the console session.
Very useful tool, thanks!
Ultravnc works great.
For a free software, its pretty amazing.
Good alternative to RealVNC