Apr 07.2020Version: 4.1.0
Total Webmail Converter receives emails directly from your POP3 account and converts them to PDF, HTML, DOC, TXT, TIFF, JPEG and RTF. Convert emails directly from Gmail, Yahoo, and Windows Live without having to export them first!
The program is so easy to use, all you need to do is enter your account information and the program automatically locates your messages. Additionally, the Total Webmail Converter converts emails with attachments.
Documentation / Demo
* Total Webmail Converter converts emails from Gmail, Windows Live Mail, Yahoo, Lotus, Outlook.com, etc.
* Migrate to Office Outlook by converting your emails into one PST file.
* Combine several emails into one multi-page document (PDF, DOC, TIFF or a very long TXT file).
* Sometimes emails contain links to images in the web. If you want you can save time and traffic and tell Total Webmail Converter not to access internet for images option.
* Arent attachments as important as email bodies? Total Webmail Converter can keep attached files intact and save to the same or a new folder. The Pro version will convert them to PDF, DOC, etc. together with emails.
* Want to sort emails by sender or date? Get detailed reports about your emails in PDF, DOC, XLS, CSV formats. Just click Report button the main menu.
* Total Webmail Converter is built around a clear, easy-to-follow interface.
* Want more order? Add page counters! Basically, you can add any text to the footer or the header of the file (page counters, images like your companys logo, bates numbers, etc.)
+ Total Webmail Converter has been in our software catalog since Jul 04.2018.
+ The current version is 4.1.0 and has been updated to Apr 07.2020.
I use Webmail converter to save copies of my emails before I retire. I like the interface, its very logic without any unwanted messages. I had a small struggle with Gmail not wanting to give access to your app, but after it was settled everything went smoothly. Thank you.
ROB HARPER Add comment
Thanks for the email. Im not fully used to the software yet - have done a bit of gmail backing up but yet to do the full job. On first use, it seems very good though - better that the other programs Ive tried in the past (GmailKeeper, Aid4Mail and one or two others). Both really - simple to use (though Ive not fully checked it out) and the pdf files are clear (one of the other programs printed text in yellow for some reason).