Sep 13.2021Version: 4.0.0
A useful software for all users who want to easily edit LaTeX documentsTeXstudio was reviewed by Horia Petrovanu
TeXstudio is free code editor software for creating LaTeX documents. It integrates a simplified writing environment as much as possible to make programming in LaTeX as easy as possible.
The software interface is easy to use and you can start a new project or you can choose one of the defined templates, such as, letter, report, article or book. TeXstudio has many features such as syntax highlighting, built-in viewer, reference checking and various wizards.
TeXstudio also includes many other features that allow you to insert math functions, insert macros, use functions, for example, delete, move, copy, analyze text, save profiles and settings for future use.
In conclusion, the purpose of this software is to make programming in LaTeX as easy as possible and to satisfy all users who work frequently with LaTeX.
* Structure view
* Code folding
* Advanced syntax highlighting
* Interactive spellchecker
* Interactive grammar checker
* Interactive reference checker
* Clear display of LaTeX errors and warnings (in the editor and as a list)
* Built-in support for various LaTeX compilers, index, bibliography and glossary tools, Latexmk, and many more
* Automatic detection of the need for multiple LaTeX runs
* Run any program you like
* Completely customizable for the creation of the complete document
* Integrated PDF viewer with (almost) word-level syncing
* Live-updating inline preview for formulas and code segments
* Tooltip preview for included images
One of the best TeX editors! The best TeX editor, I moved from TeXShop, TeXmaker and now TeXstudio. Highly recommended for Tex users.