Strawberry is an audio player and collection organizer specially created for you to enjoy large music collections.
Strawberry uses the more modern Qt5 frame for its graphical interface. It supports all audio formats and has many advanced features, such as editing metadata tags, extracting lyrics and songs, audio analyzer and equalizer, and more.
Strawberry is an application that uses databases to manage music collections. You must set up one or more music folders when you first start it. Strawberry will then analyze the collection and add it to a searchable database.
Strawberry can be used to quickly search for songs and group them in different ways, such as Artists / Albums, Genre / Artist / Album. There is also Advanced Grouping ... where you can enter any label manually.
In conclusion, Strawberry is like a standard music player that makes managing and playing the audio library very easy.
* Play and organize music
* Supports WAV, FLAC, WavPack, DSF, DSDIFF, Ogg Vorbis, Speex, MPC, TrueAudio, AIFF, MP4, MP3, ASF and Monkeys Audio Audio CD playback
* Native desktop notifications
* Support for playlists in multiple formats
* Advanced audio output and device configuration for bit-perfect playback on Linux
* Edit tags on music files
* Fetch tags from MusicBrainz Picard
* Album cover art from Last.fm, MusicBrainz and Discogs
* Song lyrics from AudD
* Support for multiple backends
* Audio analyzer
* Audio equalizer
* Transfer music to iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player
* Streaming support for Tidal
* Scrobbler with support for Last.fm, Libre.fm and ListenBrainz