Aug 13.2020Version: 1.16
Display the Android smartphone screen on your PC and control it with your mouse and keyboard.
scrcpy was reviewed by Razvan Iancu
scrcpy is a free software with which you can connect via a USB connection to your Android smartphone and take control of it.
Once installed and set up, the software allows you to control your smartphone from your computer, using the mouse and keyboard.
scrcpy is portable and contains a .zip archive, all you have to do is download it and unpack the archive. In the next step, you need to enable developer options on your Android smartphone. These options are disabled by default, but once you enable them, they allow you to take advantage of advanced features. In the smartphone setting in the Debugging section, enable USB Debugging so you can troubleshoot USB. Connect your computer to your smartphone with a USB cable and go to the scrcpy software folder and launch the scrcpy.exe application.
scrcpy is developed with low latency, high performance and quality, and to work it requires Android 5.0 or newer.
We have tested scrcpy and no software errors or crashes have occurred, we recommend scrcpy when you need to connect via a USB connection to your Android smartphone and take control of it.
For more details and configurations click on the Documentation / Demo link.
Documentation / Demo
* Capture configuration - mirror Android device with reduced size, bit-rate, frame rate and cropped screen
* Screen recording
* Connection - wireless, multi-device or through SSH tunnel
* Window configuration - change window title, position and size, border, etc.
* Other mirroring options - read-only, turn screen off, show touches, etc.
* Input control options
* File drop
* lightness (native, displays only the device screen)
* performance (30~60fps)
* quality (19201080 or above)
* low latency (35~70ms)
* low startup time (~1 second to display the first image)
* non-intrusiveness (nothing is left installed on the device)
+ scrcpy has been in our software catalog since Aug 10.2020.
+ The current version is 1.16 and has been updated to Aug 13.2020.
Works great - Nexus 10
Well done, nice works, I like it!
BEJSON1984 Add comment
Ok. Thx good working. Documenting