is a source code software that is easy to use and allows program developers to create new applications.RJ TextEd
is indeed a software with complex features and functions that can support Unicode text, syntax highlighting, synchronized editing, auto-completion of code, tags and classes, spell checking, auto-completion, HTML validation, templates and more.
The interface is easy to understand, but requires little practice to fully exploit. RJ TextEd
also has a file explorer with double windows, and FTP and SFTP functions to transfer pages directly to a web server.
In conclusion, RJ TextEd
is a free source code editor perfectly functional for program developers, and with important features such as a file explorer, a syntax editor, a project manager, advanced search modules, an FTP client and more.
* Per-monitor DPI aware.
* Auto completion.
* Code folding.
* Column mode.
* Multi edit and multi select
* Document map
* Annotation bar
* Advanced sorting.
* Handles both ASCII and binary files.
* CSS and HTML wizards.
* Highlighting of colors in CSS/SASS/LESS.
* Advanced color hint that can convert between color formats.
* Dockable panels.
* FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
* File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager...
* Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
* Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
* Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
* Unicode file paths and file names.
* HTML validation, format and repair.
* Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap...