you can manage the activity of a 3D printer. You can import 3D models and adjust their output parameters in preview mode.
You can add and position STL files on the simulated print bed and you can rotate, scale, duplicate objects.Software similar to Repetier-Host1. Cura - ver. 4.11.0
2. IceSL - ver. 2.4.1Repetier-Host
is simple to use and is compatible with most firmware, it can support Slic3r, CuraEngine, Skeinforge, Python and many other structures.Documentation
* Object Placement : Import one or more 3D models and place, scale, rotate or duplicate them on your virtual bed.
* Slice : Slice your plate with different slicers and optimal settings for perfect results.
* Preview : Check the result completely, in regions or layer for layer.
* Print : Print directly from the host via USB or TCP/IP connection, via SD card or via Repetier-Server.
Worked great! I recommend!