9 hours ago - Version: 18.104.22.168
Registry Finder is a free software for searching and editing the Windows Registry.
Registry Finder is free software capable of searching for keywords in registries, but it's also a simple registry editor. Registry Finder allows you to navigate and edit in your local Windows registry and you can create, delete, or edit keys and values or binary data. Registry is the basic Windows file that stores as essential information about your computer as a database.
The program opens with a REGEDIT list. Your registry is represented to the left with the individual features on the right and you can right-click to edit / add something new.
Registry Finder allows you to easily search the registry to find application files. After the search, the results are displayed in a list and you can identify which parts of the registry contain information that you want to delete / edit.
The program has a simple and intuitive interface, an easy to use tool for any user.
Registry Finder is an improved replacement for the built-in Windows registry editor. It has many features that makes working with registry more productive, comfortable and safe, including:
* Cut/Copy/Paste keys and/or values.
* Undo and redo registry modifications (except changing permissions).
* Multiple local and remote registry windows.
* Fast, non blocking search.
* Whole search results are displayed in a list.
* Multiple search results window.
* Ability to search within previous search results narrowing down your search scope.
* Ability to search for hidden keys.
Screenshots Registry Finder
Works great !!