Oct 22.2020Version: 8.56
An extensive set of tools for efficient Windows system management.
Reg Organizer was reviewed by Razvan Iancu
Reg Organizer is a set of tools specially designed to optimize and clean the Windows system to maximize computer performance.
The interface is clear, very easy to use and includes a set of clear tools that are composed of, 'Express Check' which immediately scans the computer and informs you about the system status, 'System Cleanup' which frees up space and corrects errors on the HDD, 'Private Data Cleanup 'deletes all temporary files and clears the history from browsers, pay attention to the' Registry Optimization 'button, it asks you to restart your computer, so make sure that the rest of the programs you worked with are closed.
Also, for more experienced users, there is 'Startup Applications' with which you can view and configure all the programs that open when Windows starts. Pressing the 'Apllications' button in the main menu opens the panel with all the programs you have installed on your computer and you can uninstall them if you want, but more you can see the way where the files of these software are saved by the command 'View the traces '.
The 'Miscellaneous Tools' label is also in the main menu. Actually by the title of the software - in this label you will find all the commands for viewing and editing the Windows registry. Reg Organizer allows you to view, edit and clean the registry and preview the registry files. Automatic registry cleaning helps you optimize system performance and does so faster and better than other similar software.
In the 'Settings' window you can disable Reg Organizer from backing up, create an ignore list, set the file deletion type, set a folder list to scan, change proxy settings, and more.
Reg Organizer is mostly free, but there are tools you can use only if you purchase a license paid directly from the developer. We tested the free version, there were no software errors and we noticed that it requires a low to moderate amount of system resources and includes a well-crafted help file.
In conclusion, Reg Organizer provides a variety of tools needed to efficiently manage your Windows system and configuration files.
* Using Reg Organizer to uninstall programs and remove its traces will help remove unwanted applications and their traces, thereby preventing littering up the registry and computer disks.
* Advanced Startup Manager will help you control applications that automatically run with whenever your operating system is started.
* With the automatic cleanup feature, you can delete large amount of unnecessary information and free up space on the system disk.
* Ability to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks).
* Advanced Registry Editor in Reg Organizer allows you to perform various operations with the system registry youll be able to export, import, copy key values and do much more.
* Search & Replace in the registry allows you to find the keys related to the application in question and delete them if necessary.
* Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
* The registry file editor is designed to edit keys and parameters, and to add and delete the content of.reg files.
* Viewing registry files (*.reg) before importing their contents will enable you to examine the data before importing.
* Tracking registry keys will help monitor the actions of any program and see all changes made to the registry in detail.
+ Reg Organizer has been in our software catalog since Jul 20.2020.
+ The current version is 8.56 and has been updated to Oct 22.2020.
DABUM12FU Add comment