You can manage all of the cloud services from a single, easy-to-use interface, just like Explorer's network drives.
RaiDrive is an application that can connect all of your cloud storage services and can access them as typical network drives. Adding a new cloud service is a simple connection issue.
The app has an elegant interface that includes how you need to add storage solutions to get started, an operation that involves singing that service.
When working in the cloud simultaneously with different FTP and SMTP storage media, you know very well how difficult it can be to manage them, but using RaiDrive connectivity and management are much easier.
The security part, in which the developer claims that the application does not save service passwords, and you should keep in mind that they have the same level of protection as Google, Dropbox, or Microsoft.
* Cloud Drive : Make cloud storage like Google Drive, Google Photos, OneDrive, and Dropbox your Windows Drive. You no longer need to use your browser to find files.
* Network Drive : You do not need to download all of the files in your cloud storage. Connect cloud storage to network drives for immediate use.
* Edit File : You can edit and save files instantly with your favorite programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop. Of course, you can also copy and move files. Experience true cloud storage now.
* Security : It is safe. Google, Microsoft, and Dropbox are protecting your files. RaiDrive allows you to make folders and files appear in Windows Explorer, using the methods they provide officially.
* Speed : Its faster than the browser. You can create a drive only two times by selecting Storage and clicking OK. Simplifies procedures to provide a more pleasant experience.
* Free : All of this is absolutely free. We look forward to adding more features in the future.
Added Local Disk mount type (PRO)
Added WebDAV file lock (PRO)
Added Writable mode (PRO)
View full changelog