Nov 26.2019 - Version: 0.5.3
Qt Visual Graph Editor is a multiplatform graph editor written in C++/Qt. Its main goal is to make possible visually edit two-dimensional graphs in a simple and intuitive way.
* Easy creation and parameterising of small-sized till middle-sized graphs
* Hierarchical attribute model for nodes and edges
* Dynamically maintained list of commutations between nodes
* Directed, undirected and mixed graphs supported
* Node ports supported as well
* Search among the graph elements and their attributes
* Auto-creation and auto-layout of graphs (via OGDF)
* Native graph persistence format (XGR)
* Reading GraphML, GML, GraphViz DOT (partially) and GEXF files
* Export into PDF and popular image formats
* Export into GraphViz DOT format
* Export into GEXF format
Screenshots Qt Visual Graph Editor
something that was not available for years before...