Jan 17.2020 - Version: 1.1.0
PredictEd is an open-source text editor that looks quite basic at first glance, but it offers a very interesting feature it can learn how you normally write and provide suggestions that both speed up the process and minimize hand strain.
* Word prediction as you type.
* Word and phrase completion.
* Learns new words as you type.
* Train using existing text files of your own.
* Format as you type (basic).
* Auto sentence case and paragraphs.
* Auto saves the work.
* Save and open RTF and Text files.
* Usual editor functions like cut, copy, paste, font type, font size, find and replace, undo/redo etc.
* Background colors and text colors.
* Unicode UTF-8 support. Works for many languages.
* Supports MS Windows 7 onwards.