is a free API programming application that makes it easy for developers. It provides all the tools you need to create or simulate API specifications and uses Postman
Collection Runner to create tests.
Many developers around the world use this application to support their API development. They can immediately start using the program to make API development faster and easier.
If you are a developer working as a backend / frontend programmer, Postman
could become an essential part of your everyday set of applications.
With this app, you can create requests and read responses, track changes in APIs, and take advantage of a multitude of collections and environments to test and share APIs. Postman
also allows you to store test data in global variables that you can later use as variables for API communications.
application is free and available on 64-bit on both Windows and Mac and Linux.
In conclusion, we recommend the 64-bit Postman
application to make your API development faster and easier, from creating API requests to testing, documentation, and sharing.Documentation / Demo
* API-First Development : Release reliable services by building your API before deploying code.
* Application Development : Eliminate dependencies and reduce time to production by having front-end and back-end teams work in parallel.
* Automated Testing : Automate manual tests and integrate them into your CI/CD pipeline to ensure that any code changes won't break the API in production.
* Exploratory Testing : Explore the API by sending it different kinds of data to see what values are returned.
* Developer Onboarding : Quickly get consumers up to speed on what your API can do and how it works.
* Developer Portals : Publish API documentation to help internal and external consumers adopt your APIs.