Dec 02.2019 - Version: 9.101
Polaris Office, editing capabilities for all document formats in a single software.
Polaris Office is an office suite compatible with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe that doesn't take up much space, and will allow you to create, read, edit and save documents and is a good alternative to the classic Microsoft Office.
Polaris Office is compatible with Microsoft Office formats and has a neat and intuitive interface, we provide you with a basic, but limited, free version that can help you edit and synchronize documents.
Polaris Office includes superior editing capabilities for all document formats - all-in-one: Edit with Office Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Google Docs, Spreadsheet, Slide, TXT, ODF and Adobe PDF. At the same time, you can open, edit and convert PDF files with powerful software found in the package.
You can always have access to your files, no matter where you are, with Polaris Office, because it is cloud-based, and your data can be synchronized via Polaris Drive, as well as many other cloud storage services.
On the collaboration side, the software allows you to manage contacts, groups and chats in real time, thanks to the integrated chat.
In conclusion, if you want to work on presentations, spreadsheets, text documents or PDFs, Polaris Office will give you exactly what you are looking for.
* It is compatible with all Microsoft, Adobe and Google formats: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, TXT, HWP, ODT and PDF.
* Collection of templates so we don't have to create them from scratch.
* One-hand writing support.
* Freehand drawing function.
* Capture images and integrate them into text.
* Save documents to the Cloud through Polaris Drive or its compatibility with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and OneDrive.
* Function to search words within documents.
* Support for collaborative work.
Screenshots Polaris Office