Painter is a free and easy-to-use image editor with many powerful features.
The interface is simple and the main window focuses especially on the image we have to edit. All tools are accessible from the main menu and sorted to find the tool you are looking for as quickly as possible.
Painter offers a multitude of interesting features that you can use to view, edit, cut, copy, paste, rotate, crop, crop, resize, draw shapes and more. The utility also displays the image histogram and allows you to adjust various parameters, such as brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, etc.
Painter allows you to create new images, including 24-bit RGB and 32-bit RGBA files, and supports many file formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, WBMP, EJPG, PL, EPL, MPO and EMPO ... and allows you to save images in BMP, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, EJPG, WebP, PBM, PGM, PPM formats.
In conclusion, Pictor
is a free application for Windows that offers a powerful and easy-to-use photo editor.
* Open images: JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, WBMP, EJPG, PL, EPL, MPO, EMPO, WebP, PBM, PGM, PPM.
* Save images: BMP, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, EJPG, WebP, PBM, PGM, PPM.
* Create new images, including 24-bit RGB and 32-bit RGBA images.
* Create new collages.
* Photo orientation (JPEG/TIFF) is supported in loading.
* Background color: you can either select one of the predefined colors or select your own favorite color.
* Image order: by file name, file format, file size or last modification date and time.
* View pixel color: in RGB or YCbCr format.
* Undo last operation.
* Clipboard: cut, copy, paste.
* Rotate and flip: rotate 90, 180, 270 degrees, flip horizontally and vertically, rotate arbitrary degrees.
* Crop: crop by rectangle, by rotatable rectangle, by quadrangle, by free selection, by shapes, by mask pen, by mask shape, by text and by coordinate input.
* Erase: by pen, by shapes, by mask pen, by mask shapes, by color, and erase small regions automatically.
* Restore: by pen, by shapes, by mask pen, by mask shapes.
* Fill: fill a region of similar colors with new color.
* Resize: resize and stretch image, resize image without stretching the image.
* Tile, expand, insert grid.
* View image histogram.
* Color adjustments: gamma, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpen, blur, bilateral filter, black and white, dithering, gray, emboss, negative, warm color, cold color, color channel, morphology.
* Mosaic pen.
* Focus pen.
* Blur pen.