Sep 01.2019 - Version: 4.2.2
With Orinj you can record or modify, and you can also add sound effects to selected MIDI audio and wave files.
is an application that supports multi-band recording and offering areas for fifty edit tracks.Orinj
allows you to customize a large number of effects such as delays, echoes, bass choirs, reverbs and compressors, limiters, noise gates, pitch changes, graphic equalizers to adapt to the edited track.Orinj
will allow you to use a wide range of percussion samples and enjoy some blues, pop, rock and metal curves, or you can create new ones.
In conclusion Orinj
is a pleasant application with lots of advanced audio features and has help files for the less familiar with such audio editors.Documentation / Demo
* Record audio tracks and mix them into a complete product with full control over the mixing process - an easily accessible mixing console with volume, pan, dry, and wet mix envelopes, and effects.
* Add modifiable effects: delays, echoes, choruses, bass choruses, reverbs, compressors / expanders, limiters, noise gates, pitch shifting, stretching, graphic and parametric equalizers, notch filters.
* Apply effects and envelopes non-destructively during runtime or process them.
* Examine, cut, duplicate, loop, and move with precise snap positioning.
* Enjoy a number of pre-created blues, pop, rock, and heavy metal drum loops.
* Build drum loops from a complete set of available drum samples with simple point-click operations and upload additional drum samples for use in your drum loops.
* Edit single track MIDI files to enjoy the over 100 available MIDI instruments.
* Record MIDI files into audio waves and use them in your multitrack session.
* Edit single wave files to better master your song.