Open Broadcaster Software offers very good performance in live playback for capturing video and audio on screen (video games, artistic creation, video tutorial, etc.). It is compatible with streaming platforms such as Twitch, Hitbox or Youtube Gaming.OBS Studio
allows recording and broadcasting, as well as post-production settings to correct or hide certain elements, filter sources, correct colors / brightness / contrast. It also offers advanced stage management and allows unlimited customization of the streaming interface. Each scene can have multiple sources, such as a webcam, capturing a video game or a software, text, image or multimedia file window.
With OBS Studio
you can record different scenes and then combine them with transitions to create your own content on sharing sites or for your own projects.OBS Studio
uses H264 and AAC encoding formats and specifically accepts Twitch, Youtube and Dailymotion as a live streaming platform.
In conclusion, Open Broadcaster Software is a free and powerful solution for streaming games across multiple live streaming platforms.
* High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
* et up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
* Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
* Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
* Streamlined Settings panel gives you access to a wide array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
* Modular Dock UI allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you like. You can even pop out each individual Dock to its own window.