Oct 01.2020Version: 7.9
A source code editor that is a delight for programmers working on Windows.
Notepad++ was reviewed by Iulian Dinita
Software developers use specialized source code processing software to write and modify an application's source code.
Notepad ++ is a free code editor software that supports many programming languages with syntax highlighting.
Notepad ++ is renowned for its ease of use and high speed execution for launching and processing written content.
In conclusion, Notepad ++ is a tool intended mainly for developers, beginners but also for those with experience, offering syntax highlighting of several different programming languages.
Documentation / Demo
* A high-speed, resource-efficient multilingual source code processing tool.
* Support for syntax highlighting and notation and automatic completion of words and functions.
* Remember brackets, keys and square brackets so that the designer can easily find the closure.
* Recording and playing back macros and the ability to start multiple files at once.
* Support for extensions and plug-ins that increase publisher functionality.
* Customize keyboard shortcuts.
* Data comparison functionality.
+ Notepad++ has been in our software catalog since Jan 29.2019.
+ The current version is 7.9 and has been updated to Oct 01.2020.
Screenshots Add comment