is an application that monitors network traffic. After installation that does not require particular attention from the user, an icon is created in the system tray area and begins to monitor the input and output packets. Regarding program options, enable the tool at autorun at system startup and, besides monitoring real-time graphical traffic, also benefit from a list of utilities. You can enter an ip address and the program with the options you choose can return the information you need useful to network administrators such as ping, nslookup, tracert ...
Statistics include total packets, elapsed time, and cursor position in current status, per hour, day, month, and year, and you can also import and export data.
In conclusion, the application has an intuitive and easy to use interface, uses a very small amount of CPU and RAM, does its job and includes an exciting set of options.Documentation / Demo
* Network traffic, network monitoring, network data rate, network bandwidth, network throughput, network speed meter, network activity, network usage history, network usage predictions.
* Traffic monitoring, traffic counter, traffic usage, traffic monitor.
* Bandwidth speed, bandwidth monitor, bandwidth usage, bandwidth meter, bandwidth monitoring.
* Link throughput, network interface throughput, connection throughput.
* Internet connection speed monitoring, Internet link data rate.
* Quota counter, data transfer limit usage meter, data plan usage. Feature usable for users with limited Internet connection. In some cases (e.g. mobile Internet) data amount is limited or / and speed over exceeding data limit is limited. Quota counter show usage of data limit and lapse of (billing) period.
* Usage statistics, data transfer usage tracking, data meter, data sent, data received, data usage charts.
* Realtime, real time statistics, real time data rate chart, live link speed plot, live throughput graph.
* Tray icon (network activity indicator), notify icon.
* Network interfaces, adapters, cards, links, connections monitor.
* Tool, software, application, utility.
* Modes: installer, portable (instant, standalone).
* Freeware, free.