Jan 05.2020 - Version: 6.3.8 rc1
A tool to draw various charts from textual description. Currently, three types of charts are supported: Message Sequence Charts, generic graphs and Block Diagrams, with more to be added in the future. You can embed the charts in a document or presentation on Windows.Documentation / Demo
* A rich signalling chart syntax to describe arrows, boxes, comments and more.
* A superset of graphviz to describe graphs.
* A large set of fully customizable visual attributes - or just use pre-defined styles.
* Export in PNG, PDF, SVG, EMF and EPS formats.
* Full OLE support on Windows - embed charts into PowerPoint or Word documents and double click to edit.
* Updated ribbon-based Windows user interface, tracking mode, full screen and print support.
* Built-in editor on Windows with color syntax highlighting, smart-ident, auto-suggest and auto-complete.
Very cool app! Hopefully get MAC version ready too!
This is EXCELLENT software. I use it to generate documentation for my software. I really like that the author is enhancing MSC_Generator to produce more types of charts and graphs.