is a an open source product for connection management of multiple connection protocols.
I like the intuitive UI, and once you are set up, for a Remote Desktop connection, say, you're able to set up its resolution, the number of colours, display wallpaper and themes and more.
mRemote includes some useful features, such as:
* RDP (Remote Desktop/Terminal Server)
* VNC (Virtual Network Computing)
* ICA (Citrix Independent Computing Architecture)
* SSH (Secure Shell)
* Telnet (TELecommunication NETwork)
* HTTP/HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol)
* Raw Socket Connections
All connection information is stored in a XML file that you can store anywhere and makes for easy export to another machine.mRemoteNG
is great at keeping all connections and with a simple click you can open multiple remote connections without needing to memorise hundreds of host names and passwords.Documentation / Demo