mp3DirectCut does much more than just cut audio files.
Free audio editor mp3DirectCut does much more than just cut audio files, you can also use it to make a new recording, normalize volume, apply fades, detect pauses, and create cue sheets, all without re-encoding the file.
This is all particularly impressive because MP3DirectCut is the work of just one man: Martin Pesch.
I like to use this audio editor, because its easy to use, have a nice versatility and you can also count with a long presentation of effects and manipulations to manage your audio files. mp3DirectCut helps you if you need to fix some pitch features or just try another effects.
* Direct data copying, no re-encoding
* Non-destructive cut, copy, paste
* Volume change, fading, normalizing for MP3
* MP3 recording/encoding with ACM or Lame
* Fast MPEG visualisation and easy navigation
* AAC support, MP2 support
* Batch processing, Cue Sheet support
* Pause detection, Auto cue by time values
* Track splitting with filename and tag creation
* Trim, Crop, Fast play, Loop play
* ID3v1.1 tag editor, ID3v2 tag keeping
* VU meter, bitrate visualisation
* Command line usage, Unicode support
Added by file dropping
Added Multiple files can be dropped
Updated Re-encoded save mode
Added Limit track time option for Batch
View full changelog
Mp3DirectCut. Light, fast and doesnt degrade Mp3 files.
Quick and accepts large MP3s
Very handy with quality playback