When you want to capture images, create snapshots, or analyze video frames from a video or movie, a dependable alternative is the MoviePrint
Dealer delivers an intuitive and easy-to-learn interface for even beginners, making all commands easy to execute. With a simple Add movies or drag-and-drop you can add multiple video files. At the same time, you can distinguish start and end reference times when large video files are processed.
Finally, do you need to take a screen shot of a video to include in a presentation? The classic screen capture approach to the print screen is not very reliable; takes too long, sometimes fails, and requires additional image processing programs. Thats why MoviePrint
comes to support users with an easy approach to extract individual frames from the video and save them as independent files.MoviePrint
is designed for Windows, Mac and supports a wide range of video formats so you can get images from any video you want.
* CUSTOMISE LOOK - Set a custom grid, adjust file and frame specific data, margins etc. to create a custom look for your MoviePrints.
* SET IN AND OUT POINTS - Define custom In and Out Points for your MoviePrint if you only want to use a section of the movie.
* INSERT AND MOVE THUMBS - Easily insert thumbs and move them around via drag and drop.
* SELECT FRAMES - Scrub through the movie with ease and select frames for every single thumb individually.
* SAVE THUMBS - Easily save individual thumbs or save all thumbs of a MoviePrint at once.
* BATCH CREATE - Automatically create MoviePrints from all your movies.
* SHOT DETECTION - Scan the movie with a simple shot detection to get more interesting MoviePrints.
* TIMELINE VIEW - Change to timeline view where every thumb is as wide as the shot is long.
* EMBED MOVIEPRINT DATA - Embed the data of the chosen thumbs to reedit your MoviePrint at a later stage.