Jun 08.2020Version: 1.5.15
A powerful program for managing and downloading HTTP, FTP, BitTorrent, Magnet, Baidu Net Disk files, etc.
Motrix was reviewed by Anca Hutu
Motrix is a powerful and versatile program to accelerate and download files. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, copy or use drag and drop a download link, and Motrix will automatically place it for download.
The Motrix program can manage up to 10 download activities at a time and can support HTTP, FTP, torrent downloads, etc. Also when downloading certain programs and wanting to be safe with your identity, in settings you can activate a proxy server or even create a fake agent.
To make sure the app is not in your way, you can minimize it on the desktop tray and open the window whenever you need it. This is especially useful if you have multiple large large active downloads at the same time and want to continue with other tasks while they are taking place.
In conclusion, Motrix is a completely free download manager and can share the files in pieces for download, which makes it much faster than any web browser.
* Simple and clear user interface
* Support BitTorrent & Magnet
* Support downloading Baidu Net Disk
* Up to 10 tasks concurrently download
* Single task maximum support 64 thread download
* Mock User-Agent
* Download completed Notification
* Ready for Touch Bar (Mac only)
* Resident system tray for quick operation
* Dark modeNew
* Delete related files when removing tasks (optional)
* I18n, currently available Simplified Chinese & English
* More features in development
+ Motrix has been in our software catalog since Apr 29.2019.
+ The current version is 1.5.15 and has been updated to Jun 08.2020.
Screenshots Add comment