Nov 17.2020Version: 2.3
Automatically adjust the screen light according to daylight to reduce eye fatigue
LightBulb was reviewed by Horia Petrovanu
Specifically, depending on the time of day and night, the program itself adjusts the screen brightness, gradually, to reduce eye fatigue, especially for people who spend many hours in front of the computer.
With LightBulb, you can choose a screen color temperature that looks blue during the day and more yellow in the evening, when ambient light starts to decrease.
The application is configurable. You can set the color temperature, day and night, and the duration of the transition.
You can also specify change times or allow the program to automatically adjust to your geographic location.
In conclusion, the goal of LightBulb software is to match the color of the screen with the light sources of the environment - usually sunlight during the day and artificial light at night.
LightBulb has minimal impact on performance and offers many customization options.
* Extensive customization options
* Automatically calculate sunrise & sunset times based on configured location
* Manually set desired sunrise & sunset times
* Smooth gamma transitions that give time for eyes to adjust
* Avoid changing gamma in games or other full-screen applications
* Application whitelist for color-sensitive applications
* Global hotkey to toggle the application from anywhere
* Absolutely minimal impact on performance
* Works without internet connection
+ LightBulb has been in our software catalog since Nov 17.2020.
+ The current version is 2.3 updated to Nov 17.2020.
Screenshots Add comment