is a suite of open source electronic PCB design software that allows users to create electronic charts and printed circuits.KiCad
includes a wide range of features and parameters that will help you in PCB design. The software has a complex but easy-to-use interface that allows you to quickly and easily design your charts. At the same time, KiCad
gives you the opportunity to insert global labels, choose units of measurement, check the validity of the PCB circuit, select components from a library, print circuit boards and more.
In conclusion, KiCad
is a multi-platform software that allows all the steps required to design a PCB printed circuit.
* Check the 3D design while putting the printed circuit board,
* Exports in multiple formats (PDF, SVG, HPGL, Postscript),
* Automatic verification of schematic connections,
* Automatic billing of materials,
* Speeds up the PCB layout process with a dedicated tool,
* Schematic capture
* PCB appearance
* Creating and viewing Gerber files
* Editing the library