Jun 17.2020Version: 5.1.5
Design and create PCB models with 32 copper layers, edited in 3D electronic diagrams.
KiCad was reviewed by Razvan Iancu
KiCad is a suite of open source electronic PCB design software that allows users to create electronic charts and printed circuits.
KiCad includes a wide range of features and parameters that will help you in PCB design. The software has a complex but easy-to-use interface that allows you to quickly and easily design your charts. At the same time, KiCad gives you the opportunity to insert global labels, choose units of measurement, check the validity of the PCB circuit, select components from a library, print circuit boards and more.
In conclusion, KiCad is a multi-platform software that allows all the steps required to design a PCB printed circuit.
* Check the 3D design while putting the printed circuit board,
* Exports in multiple formats (PDF, SVG, HPGL, Postscript),
* Automatic verification of schematic connections,
* Automatic billing of materials,
* Speeds up the PCB layout process with a dedicated tool,
* Schematic capture
* PCB appearance
* Creating and viewing Gerber files
* Editing the library
+ KiCad has been in our software catalog since Mar 23.2020.
+ The current version is 5.1.5 and has been updated to Jun 17.2020.
Screenshots Add comment