makes a complete new plan every time anything in the project changes (such as new work being added, or new team members joining). It even makes a new one when work units are completed. This means that the plan is always up to date, and you find out about problems with enough time to solve them.
As well as being a project planning tool, JXCirrus Project
works just as well as a multi-person diary. Diary features include journal entries, appointments and addressbooks.
* Real-time monitoring of remaining time, time spent, predicted completion date.
* Create advanced repeating or ongoing tasks.
* Handle complicated dependencies between tasks.
* Quickly enter time spent against tasks using a timesheet form.
* Record a baseline against part or all of a project.
* Track public holidays and annual leave for staff.
* Record one-off or regular meetings.
* Easily save your data to cloud services to access your projects from anywhere.
* Allow people to split work hours between several project areas.
* Import tasks from other systems using CSV or Excel.