is a simple but surprisingly effective utility for the advanced analysis, editing, and optimization of images.
The programs interface is plain, with a set of menus and a toolbar across the top of the screen. The typical photo-editing tools are here; you can perform color corrections, sharpen and blur, crop and resize, apply various filters, and so on. Image Analyzer
comes with both built-in and online Help files, but they are vague and incomplete, entirely omitting many of the more unusual features.
ImageAnalyzer is freeware, and light, and it does many functions that the big apps do.
We recommend this program to advanced users and intrepid beginners.
* Automatic brightness, contrast, gamma and saturation adjustment
* Build-in conventional and adaptive filters for noise reduction, edge extraction etc.
* Retouch tools including clone, spot healing and warping brushes
* Basic support for layers
* Retinex filter for reducing shadows and increasing local contrast
* Deconvolution for out-of-focus and motion blur compensation (see below)
* Easy red-eye removal
* User specified filters in spatial and frequency domain
* Resize, rotate, crop and warping of images
* Pixel art scaling operation for icons and other graphic (xBR/HQx/Waifu2x)
* Scanner, camera and printer support
* File format support:
* Read/write BMP, ICO, CUR, WMF, EMF, PNG, MNG, GIF, PCX, JPEG and JPEG 2000 images
* Read CR2, RAS, PNM, PGM, PPM, HIPS and Matlab files
* Morphological operations
* Color model conversion: RGB, CMY, HSI, Lab, YCbCr, YIQ and PCA
* Distance, Fourier and discrete cosine transformation
* Math expression module for creating and transforming images and advanced pocket calculator with equation solver
* Plugin system for adding more specialized features. See below for available plugins