Aug 21.2020Version: 4.7.3
HttpMaster is a development and test tool for REST web services and API applications. HttpMaster can display and validate the most common REST formats; XML, JSON, and HTML and also supports powerful dynamic parameters, request validation, and many other properties.
All these core features, along with many other options, give HttpMaster capabilities for thorough web service and API testing.
* Request Chaining: Create batches of connected requests to completely automate REST API or website workflow
* Response Data Validation: Define response data validation rules and use operators to create logical expressions
* Standard Collection of REST Methods: Select among common methods used with RESTful web services or specify custom verbs
* Global Parameters: Define parameters with global values for data reuse across multiple web API or website requests
* Multi-Value Parameters: Declare parameters with multiple values to test API or website with all possible data variations
* Comprehensive Data Upload Support: Post data of various content types to thoroughly test HTML forms and file uploads
* Request Data Builder: Parse existing HTML content to accelerate building of request body for posting website forms
* Powerful Execution Capabilities: Execute request items in desired order with progress monitoring and pause/resume capabilities
* Response Data Viewers: Work with pretty viewers for XML, JSON, HTML, CSS, and other web data formats
* Execution Groups and Conditional Execution: Create groups for advanced execution scenarios, including conditional execution
* Authentication and Authorization: Specify credentials or obtain authorization from third-party authentication providers
* Web Application Load: Use parameters and multiple HttpMaster instances to apply load to your web application
+ HttpMaster Express has been in our software catalog since Aug 17.2018.
+ The current version is 4.7.3 and has been updated to Aug 21.2020.
SALTYDAVID Add comment
Professional quality yet simple to use