Jul 07.2019 - Version: 10.2.0.5599
HeidiSQL is a program designed for web developers who use MySQL databases.
is a program designed for For Web Developers and Administrators who use MySQL databases and provides you with a powerful graphical interface with precise functions and commands that allow you to edit data, create and edit schedules, views, procedures and scheduled events.
The application can manage the connection and run multiple databases at the same time, besides other features offered by the program, you can run custom queries and specify the permissions for each user who will access the databases. You can also export data and structure to other servers.HeidiSQL
has been designed for the Windows platform and can be installed on Linux using Wine.HeidiSQL
is a free and open source client. Anyone specializing in this domain can download and use the application without limitation, but donation is also accepted.Documentation / Demo
, , ,
* Free for everyone, OpenSource
* Connect to multiple servers in one window
* Connect to servers via commandline
* Connect via SSH tunnel, or pass SSL settings
* Create and edit tables, views, stored routines, triggers and scheduled events.
* Generate nice SQL-exports, compress these afterwards, or put them on the clipboard.
* Export from one server/database directly to another server/database
* Manage user-privileges
* Import text-files
* Export table rows as CSV, HTML, XML, SQL, LaTeX, Wiki Markup and PHP Array
* Browse and edit table-data using a comfortable grid
* Bulk edit tables (move to db, change engine, collation etc.)
* Batch-insert ascii or binary files into tables
* Write queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and code-completion
* Pretty reformat disordered SQL
* Monitor and kill client-processes
* Find specific text in all tables of all databases of one server
* Optimize and repair tables in a batch manner
* Launch a parallel mysql.exe command line window using your current connection settings
Very helpful for quick use of mysql server
Has support for MySQL, MS SQL and ProstgreSQL. Great product