A simple, easy-to-use application that will help you view and edit images.
FreeVimager is an application that allows you to easily edit image files with a very simple and easy to navigate interface.
FreeVimager also has a feature that lets you create and play a slideshow, set the delay and transition, turn on infinite loop mode or random mode.
You can also rotate, resize and crop images, add margins, apply effects (for example, grayscale, brightness, contrast, red-eye), convert colors, convert images to PDF documents.
In conclusion, FreeVimager does not require a large amount of resources, but despite the outdated interface and the lack of help files, the application is addressed to both advanced and beginner users.
* Supported from Windows Vista up to Windows 10
* The program is available in the following languages: English, Bulgarian, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Vietnamese
* Touch screen gestures support for zoom in/out and for next/previous picture
* View image location in Google Map
* View & Edit picture files of type: jpeg, bmp, gif, tiff (multi-page), png, pcx and emf
* Save As Pdf command
* Jpeg lossless rotate and crop FreeVimager
* Full-screen multi-monitor support: switch form one monitor to another through context menu or TAB key
* The executable only version stores the settings to a INI file in the same directory
* Unicode support: Open, Edit, Batch Process or Batch Rename your files named in Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japanese...
* All metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP, ICC, ...) are kept when editing and saving images
* EXIF date / time adjustment in batch mode (it's a lossless adjustment)
* IPTC & XMP single file / batch editing support for jpeg and tiff files (it's a lossless edit)
* Batch Processing
* Print Preview with image positioning by dragging
* Size optimized Email sending of images
* Well known editing features like: rotate, crop, resize, sharpen, ...
* Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Hue adjustment with fullsize preview
* Live configurable Redeye removal tool
* Twain Scan multiple pages to tiff and pdf (possibility to Email directly)
Easy to use portable image viewer that isnt too packed but yet has plenty of options for basic photo viewing needs.