Jul 16.2020Version: 6.3.10
You can encrypt your data files using large encryption files with this program based on Java programming language.
FinalCrypt was reviewed by Razvan Iancu
FinalCrypt is a file encryption program that allows you to encrypt large files in a completely different way, using key type encryption files such as text, photography or even videos.
FinalCrypt has a modern UI interface, and you can encrypt or decrypt files in the selected folders, up to 4 billion files at once.
The main feature of the FinalCrypt program is based on the uniqueness of the chosen encryption file and encrypts your files with all these unique features of your encryption file. Decryption can be done by repeating the process with exactly the same encryption key. Not even a super-computer could get the encrypted data from this application.
You can generate encryption keys, just press the create key, and optionally you can secure the maximum encryption by entering a password.
Finally, we can say that FinalCrypt uses a unique file encryption method and no one in the world can decrypt it.
+ FinalCrypt has been in our software catalog since Apr 03.2018.
+ The current version is 6.3.10 and has been updated to Jul 16.2020.
RON DE JONG
* Please use Key Directories (not manual keys).
* FinalCrypt now automatically creates OTP keys
* You only need to select a key directory on the right
* Manual key usage is only for downward compatibility
RON DE JONG Add comment
* FinalCrypt has been tested hundreds of times under extreme conditions.
* More than 100,000 thousand files (over 70 GiB) per test
* Extreme file sizes (320 GiB a file) target files and cipher files
* Extreme long dir/file paths
* Endless performance testing
* Consistency testing encrypting / decrypting
* Millions of files trillions of bytes have been successfully encrypted and decrypted with FinalCrypt
* FinalCrypt encryption can not be cracked without the users cipher file
* Tested on Windows, Linux and Mac