May 25.2020Version: 9.11
Express Scribe is professional audio player software for PC or Mac designed to help transcribe audio recordings.
Reduce your turn around time using Express Scribes audio playback with keyboard hot keys or by installing one of the supported transcribing pedals. Additional valuable transcribing software features include variable speed playback, multi-channel control, a video player, file management, and more.
- Works on Windows 7, XP, Vista, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Works on 64 bit Windows
- Mac OS X 10.5 or above
- Sound Card or Integrated Sound Support
- Optional - Foot Pedal Controller
- Optional - SAPI Speech Engine
- Optional - Internet to automatically receive files
* Variable speed playback (constant pitch)
* Supports audio and video playback
* Plays most formats including encrypted dictation files. Supported file formats
* Supports professional USB foot pedals to control playback. Supported professional foot pedal controllers
* Use hotkeys for mouse-free playback when transcribing directly into Word or other software
* Dock both analog and digital portable voice recorders to load recordings
* Works with Microsoft Word and all major word-processors
* Automatically receives and loads files by internet (FTP), email or over a local computer network
* Automatically sends typing to those who dictated the work
* Works with speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking to automatically convert speech to text
* Load CD audio directly and start working as the audio loads
* Works with FastFox text expander for entering medical/legal phrases and common phrases with keyboard shortcuts
+ Express Scribe has been in our software catalog since Jul 21.2018.
+ The current version is 9.11 and has been updated to May 25.2020.
Screenshots Add comment