is a free Text to Speech program that is able to read the written text. The interface of the program is quite simple and allows you to use all the built-in features. It integrates a voice recognition system and allows you to create interactive dialogues with the user, it is compatible with all voice engines. It also allows hardware configuration for optimal sound quality that you want to use for recording or for saving .WAV, .MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, OGG, and OPUS files.DSpeech
is a Windows application, it does not install, write anything in the registry, consume less resources, is portable, and was specifically designed to provide the practical improvement to users who need such a program.Documentation / Demo
* Allows you to save the output as a .WAV, .MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, OGG, OPUS, etc.
* Allows you to quickly select different voices, even combine them, or juxtapose them in order to create dialogues between different voices.
* DSpeech integrates a vocal recognition system that, through a simple script language, allows you to create interactive dialogues with the user.
* Allows you to configure the voices in an independent way.
* Thanks to apposite TAGs, it allows you to dynamically change the features of the voices during the playback (speed, volume and frequency), to insert pauses, emphasize specific words, or even to spell them out.
* Allows you to capture and reproduce the content of the ClipBoard.
* DSpeech is compatible with all vocal engines (SAPI 4-5 compliant).
* It allows to translate sentences between the main language and the language of the selected voice.
* AI dialog system. Not really useful, but amusing. It does not work in every language.
* Its able to dub movies; this feature synchronizes the reading subtitles (in the standard SRT format) with the playback of a movie. Player supported are Media Player Classic and later, and VideoLAN VLC Player.