Jul 01.2020Version: 0.9.2.0
Automatically detects and displays differences between two documents.
Diffinity was reviewed by Ionut Tutica
Diffinity is a software specially built to automate the process of searching and analyzing text between two different files, used mainly by developers to compare the differences between two source codes.
Diffinity has an easy-to-use and navigable interface that consists of two windows. The software will display the two files next to each other, and will immediately highlight the differences encountered, line by line. These differences are highlighted by a colored area only if there are missing lines of code between the two documents, additional characters and words, or lines of code added.
In addition, Diffinity benefits from additional features such as search / replace, syntax highlighting, Unicode support, encoding detection and more.
Diffinity is offered free of charge, and its hardware requirements are modest. If this software is useful to you, you can make a donation to support this project and the implementation of new functions.
In conclusion, Diffinity is very practical to check for changes to a document or source code.
* Improved diffing quality for c-style source code and xml
* Thumbnail view of all diffs
* Folder comparison
* Differentiates between changed, removed and added lines
* Instance highlighting - double click or search for a word to show all instances of it
* Syntax highlighting
* Supports unicode and auto detects encoding (and warns if encoding mismatch)
* Customizable interface with support for tabs
* Manual alignment markers
* In-line diffs live updated as you type
* Windows Explorer shell integration
+ Diffinity has been in our software catalog since Jul 01.2020.
+ The current version is 0.9.2.0 and has been updated to Jul 01.2020.
Screenshots Add comment