Oct 19.2020Version: 3.13.0
Free clipboard manager with which you can save and manage your clipboard history.
CopyQ was reviewed by Anca Hutu
CopyQ is a free clipboard manager that is very practical in your daily work.
Unlike the standard feature offered by Windows, which saves only one selection, CopyQ can store custom text, images, HTML, and other formats in your clipboard history to help you later.
Simple and easy to install, CopyQ allows you to quickly locate the last items copied, sort items, or even customize various keyboard shortcuts, add notes or labels to various items to make them easier to find in the future.
For better control of Windows copy and paste function, we recommend CopyQ software, which is free and open source.
In conclusion, CopyQ is a clipboard manager that allows you to manage copy and paste actions.
* Supports Windows, OS X and Linux.
* Store text, HTML, images and any other custom format.
* Customize tray menu.
* Save items in new tabs (and groups).
* Quickly browse through items (fast navigation, filtering with matched text highlighting).
* Sort items, create new, remove, copy/paste to different tab.
* Variety of system-wide shortcuts (e.g. show main window or tray, edit clipboard, copy next/previous item, paste as plain text).
* Immediately paste to focused window from tray or main window.
* Fully customizable appearance (colors, fonts, transparency).
* Add notes to items.
* Advanced command-line interface and scripting.
* Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text.
+ CopyQ has been in our software catalog since Oct 23.2017.
+ The current version is 3.13.0 and has been updated to Oct 19.2020.
flexible, steady, excellent than other similar tools !!!
DEADITE81 Add comment
Works perfectly on Windows 10. A great addition to Linux or Windows.