Nov 25.2019 - Version: 3.9.3
CopyQ is advanced clipboard manager with searchable and editable history with support for image formats, command line control and more.
CopyQ monitors system clipboard and saves its content in customized tabs. Saved clipboard can be later copied and pasted directly into any application.
* Supports Windows, OS X and Linux.
* Store text, HTML, images and any other custom format.
* Customize tray menu.
* Save items in new tabs (and groups).
* Quickly browse through items (fast navigation, filtering with matched text highlighting).
* Sort items, create new, remove, copy/paste to different tab.
* Variety of system-wide shortcuts (e.g. show main window or tray, edit clipboard, copy next/previous item, paste as plain text).
* Immediately paste to focused window from tray or main window.
* Fully customizable appearance (colors, fonts, transparency).
* Add notes to items.
* Advanced command-line interface and scripting.
* Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text.
flexible, steady, excellent than other similar tools !!!
Works perfectly on Windows 10. A great addition to Linux or Windows.