Sep 10.2020Version: 2.6.4
A programming code editor that provides syntax highlighting and inserting comments for many programming languages.
BowPad was reviewed by Horia Petrovanu
BowPad is a small and fast text editor with the possibility of highlighting the syntax for programmers.
The software has a text editor-like user interface and includes a ribbon-style tool banner that provides quick access to many common text management features, as well as custom command options.
On the right side of the software is a vertical scroll bar that makes it easy to quickly navigate a long file and quickly find a line of code, and for those who prefer encoding on a dark background, you can configure in Dark Theme. It should also be noted that the BowPad interface provides support for multiple languages.
BowPad supports and recognizes many types of files and programming languages.
In conclusion, we recommend the BowPad software which is a free text editor, with support for many languages and many features to offer, but which we leave to you to discover.
* syntax highlighting for over 100 file types and languages
* handling of many different encodings, including UTF-8, UTF-16 and even UTF-32
* easy ribbon user interface
* proper dark theme, including themed scrollbars
* navigation hints in the vertical scrollbar
* coloring of open tabs according to their path
* rich tooltips which can show colors or numbers in different bases
* extendable with plugins written in JScript or VBScript
* allows custom color styles, i.e. user defined language coloring
+ BowPad has been in our software catalog since Jul 02.2020.
+ The current version is 2.6.4 and has been updated to Sep 10.2020.
Screenshots Add comment