NewOct 14.2020Version: 1.22.2
A very simple and secure software to store all your IDs and passwords and easily sync them to all your devices.
Bitwarden was reviewed by Ionut Tutica
The computer attacks and applications you use are attacked every day, and security breaches occur and your passwords are stolen. When you reuse the same passwords on different sites and applications, hackers can easily gain access to your emails, bank accounts, and other important information.
Faced with such online information security issues, Bitwarden provides a secure and reliable way to synchronize your information. All of this will be synchronized between your devices to give you the best user experience. Password theft is real, and Bitwarden emphasizes security.
Bitwarden offers the security service with encrypted data (256-bit AES) and marked (PBKDF 2 SHA-256), which guarantees its confidentiality, so the application developer will never have access to your passwords.
Thanks to Bitwarden, you no longer have to remember all your passwords, because the program is able to generate and assign random passwords to make your connections as secure as possible. A search engine is also integrated into the program to allow you to easily find certain data.
We present the free version and you can benefit from the following top functions:
- Unlimited safe items
- Sync passwords on all your devices
- Secure password generator
- Self-host option
It is cross-platform, as there is a variant for Windows, Linux and MacOS, as well as for Android and iOS applications.
In conclusion, Bitwarden is a password and sensitive data management software and allows you to protect this valuable data in an encrypted safe.
* Secure Password Sharing : Share your encrypted data quickly and easily, and only with the users or teams who need access
* Cross-Platform Accessibility : Access critical data in your Bitwarden vault from any location, browser, and device
* Cloud-Based or Self-Host : Get up and running in minutes in the cloud or you can self-host Bitwarden for complete data control
* Security Audit & Compliance : Open source and third-party audited, Bitwarden complies with Privacy Shield, GDPR, CCPA regulations
* Vault Health Reports : Access insightful reports to reveal weak, reused passwords, and other helpful data security metrics
* Directory Sync : Our powerful Directory Connector streamlines user and group onboarding and keeps them in sync
* Always-On Support : Our Customer Success agents are available to support you around the clock
* Detailed Event Logs : Bitwarden creates audit trails to help you keep track of user and group access to sensitive data
* Flexible Integrations :Unite your existing systems with Bitwarden using SSO authentication, Directory services, or powerful APIs
+ Bitwarden has been in our software catalog since Oct 14.2020.
+ The current version is 1.22.2 and has been updated to Oct 14.2020.
Quick and easy password storage
Best password manager out of the many Ive used.
Great for securing files
Good password manager.
Keep up with passwords and be more secure from ID theft
This thing is awesome
XBONIZE Add comment
My favorite password manager