is a tool for managing set up to launch when Windows starts. The program checks a good range of startup locations, for instance: the Startup folder, the Registry, Task Scheduler. It separates your autorun programs into recently added and old sections, making it easier to spot anything youve just installed. And broken startup entries (anything where the file no longer exists) are highlighted in red, helping you to recognise potential problems in seconds.
Once all this research is complete, useless startup items can quickly be removed. If youre not sure about a program, theres an option to temporarily disable it. Or you can opt to delay its launch time, which could make your system feel more responsive when it first starts.
* Turns on and off autorun elements
* Removes autorun elements
* Batch processes autorun records
* Automatically controls disabled records
* Suspends running of programs (not available in Windows XP)
* Shows a visual Windows boot up time diagram
* Checks each autostart element for viruses in more than 60 antivirus programs
* Quickly searches
* Automatically detects erroneous records