Aug 05.2020Version: 126.96.36.199
An automatic and configurable screen capture software.
Auto Screen Capture was reviewed by Horia Petrovanu
There is the possibility to take screenshots directly from Windows. But when it comes to multiple screenshots in a configured time frame, then you need Auto Screen Capture that can do this easily.More information about Auto Screen Capture
Auto Screen Capture is software that allows you to configure it to automatically take multiple screenshots, thus increasing productivity.
The software interface is simple and consists of a single window in which you will find all the commands for making captures.
After Auto Screen Capture is launched, you can access the settings menu, set the maximum number of captures to take, and set the time between screenshots. You can also configure multiple screen regions that you want to capture to target by name, macro, X, Y, width, and height.
Using the calendar, Auto Screen Capture allows you to view photos created on a specific day. Captures can be saved in several different file formats, such as WMF, TIFF, PNG, GIF, EMF, JPEG and BMP.
Auto Screen Capture is portable, so it does not need to be installed on your computer, and in our tests, the software did not crash and did not show any errors.
In conclusion, simple, efficient, portable, free and affordable, Auto Screen Capture is the ideal solution for quickly taking screenshots from the entire desktop, an excellent tool for designers, gamers and testers.
- Auto Screen Capture has been in our software catalog since Jul 23.2020 and has reached 3 downloads.
- The current version is 188.8.131.52 and has been updated to Aug 05.2020.Auto Screen Capture features
* No installation required and no third-party libraries installed; just an executable named 'autoscreen.exe'
* Small (~800 KB in size) and portable application that fits on any thumb drive
* Schedule screen capture sessions and choose the days when screenshots should be taken
* Customize the naming of files using a macro with date and time stamps or user name and machine name using whatever folder structure you prefer
* Use your preferred image editors and edit screenshots with a chosen image editor
* Create actions to trigger based on conditions to automate workflows
* Preview what your screen captures will look like before you start a session
* Calendar shows what days screenshots were taken
* Capture multiple regions specifying name, macro, X, Y, Width, and Height
* Save every screenshot to either a single, constantly updated, file or as a series of time-stamped files locally on your computer and/or on a shared network drive
* Image formats available: BMP, EMF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WMF
* Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
* Apply your own labels to screenshots to represent what you're working on so you can keep your projects organized
* Filter screenshots by label, active window title, or process name
Screenshots Auto Screen Capture
Great tool, without install
MADARIIINETWORK Add comment
Excellent software, look forward to the new version