Any Burn is a free, easy-to-use software that lets you burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs and delete reversible discs.
It is a portable software, so it should not be installed and not written to Windows registries, you can copy it to a portable USB device and use it on any computer where you need it.
The main features are burning image files to disk, burning the audio CD from MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA and WAV files, cleaning the rewritable disk, creating the ISO or BIN / CUE image file, copying the disk and burning multiple image formats to disk (ISO, BIN, ASHDISC, IMG, CDI, NRG, VCD and others)
After an installation that does not pose any problems, the software opens a window with a simple interface, and simply select the combustion unit and the speed, and after burning it checks the written data and pulls the disc out.
In conclusion, the Software in tests did not crash, no errors were displayed, it has a good response time, and when burning a disk consumes little CPU and memory resources, we can say that Free Any Burn is a good utility for anyone user.Documentation / Demo
* Burn all CD / DVD / Blu-ray disc image files.
* Backup or add files and folders to CD, DVD, or Bluray disc
* Burn Audio CD which can be played in regular CD player from mp3, m4a, ape, flac, wma files...
* Rip Audio CD to MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, WAV files.
* Copy disc using sector by sector method.
* Create image files from hard disk files or CD / DVD / BD discs.
* Convert disc image files between various formats.
* Create bootable USB drive for Windows 7, 8, 10, or Linux
* Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.