In order to watch your favorite movies or videos, it is necessary to install codec packs that make the selected player play without any errors regardless of the video format you choose.
Advanced x64Components is a complex package of codecs for those who want to use Windows Media Center as the Windows Media Player and is dedicated exclusively to Windows x64-based operating systems.
Advanced x64Components allows you to manually configure or for the fewer experienced you can choose the automatic configuration in full mode and if you are not happy with the settings you can reset the values to the default settings.
As a result, Advanced x64ComponentsPM
optimizes the Windows system for a variety of multimedia formats: AVI, RM, H264, MKV, MOV, OGG, MP4, etc. for uninterrupted viewing of all audio and video formats.
1. Full color thumbnails including FLVs and 10bit MKVs provided by Icaros.
(also allows users to select at what point by percentage to grab the thumbnail)
2. Enable the Preview Pane for ALL newly enabled filetypes such as MKV and FLV.
3. Explorer properties are displayed for non native filetypes such as MKV and FLV
4. Updated often - and has update notification builtin
5. Allow use of the PowerDVD decoders for 32bit LiveTV in Media Center.
6. Support playback of MKV files on Extenders and on the Xbox One.
7. Support use of the LAV filters with the Play To function for MKV files on Windows 8.1
8. Support playback of MOD audio files and M4A files containing ALAC
9. Supports playlist creation for use in Media Center
10. Allow users to Enable/Disable codecs installed on their system
11. Functionality such as Win7DSFilterTweaker and Codec Tweak Tool builtin.
12. Support Add to Windows Media Player List using rightclick on all files such as MKV.