Privacy and Policy
Is available using our site.
For any further informations we can be contacted
Who we are?
We respect your right to privacy. Our overall aim is to ensure that our collection and use of personal information is appropriate to the provision of the Website for our users, and is in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Registration on our Website is not required in order to access information on our Website.
Registration is only required for the following purposes:
* to create a new community;
* to make a contribution of content to certain communities;
* to submit comments;
If you decide to register, we will require: your unique chosen username, a valid email address, password. We call all of this information Registration Data.
We recognize that most of our Website users are not registered users. In such cases, we will collect the information you provide when you modify the content of a page on the Website.
Also, if you send a communication to us, we may keep a copy of that communication so that we can respond appropriately.
Aside from information that you provide us directly, we also collect the following information from your computer or device when you use our Website: IP address, your browser type, that browsers language setting and the your computers operating system. We call this information Beacon Data.
We use both Registration Data and Beacon Data to improve your experience with the Website, by understanding how our users like to use our Website, and what interests they may have based on the information we have collected about you.
We also collect anonymized details about visitors to our website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. No person will be identifiable from the anonymized details we collect for these purposes.
While we take appropriate technical measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Where you have chosen, a password that enable you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this confidential.
Under European data protection laws, we have to ensure that we process your personal information fairly and lawfully. This means that we must have a - legal basis - for each of our processing activities where they relate to the personal data of an individual within the EEA.Date of last update: May 26/2019
* Consent we may decide to obtain your specific, freely given consent to one or more processing activities;
* Legal obligation we may need to process your data where it is necessary to comply with applicable laws that we are subject to;
* Contract we may process your data if we are entering into a contract with you, or taking preparatory steps to do so;
* Legitimate interests we may process your personal data where we believe that we have a legitimate interest in doing so, and we have analyzed this and determined that our interests are not overridden by the impact on your rights and freedoms under data protection law.
Residents in the EEA have the following rights:
* The right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time free of charge, although we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or repetitive.
* The right to ask us to update or correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you.
* The rights to request that we stop using or delete your personal information.
* The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
We process your personal information collected through the use of Non-Marketing Cookies on the basis of our legitimate interests.
We also rely on legitimate interests to use your personal information in order to provide you with access to our Website, and to make sure that it works properly, and to keep a record of who is accessing and making changes to the different parts of our Website.