Sep 17.2018 - Version:
OBS Studio is a software studio and the most powerful free screen recorder and streaming tools and using OBS Studio you can not only record directly from your webcam and microphone, you can also incorporate footage from games, add in existing videos and still images, capture a window or portion of your screen and much more.
With support for Twitch, YouTube, hitbox.tv, DailyMotion, beam.tv, Livecoding.tv, Facebook Live and Restream.io, all of the major streaming services are covered.
It might take a little while to familiarize yourself with its interface, at first OBS Studio feels a little hard; there's little guidance or indication about what you need to do first.
* High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
* et up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
* Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
* Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
* Streamlined Settings panel gives you access to a wide array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
* Modular 'Dock' UI allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you like. You can even pop out each individual Dock to it's own window.
Screenshots OBS Studio for Mac
Video OBS Studio for Mac