Jun 17.2020Version: 20.02.18
A simple and elegant interface for FFmpeg that can read audio and video files and convert them to other formats.MystiQ Video Converter for Mac was reviewed by Horia Petrovanu
MystiQ Video Converter for Mac is a free utility capable of converting all audio and video files to fit almost any device on the market
MystiQ Video Converter for Mac is an FFmpeg GUI and supports all popular audio and video formats supported by FFmpeg and especially comes with initial configurations.
The interface is simple and very similar to other converters, simply add the files and choose the settings by selecting the desired conversion format. Moreover, you can select the file from the displayed list and the set parameters button opens a window for advanced configurations, audio, video, cutting.
The available conversion profiles are organized by device type, which will make it much easier to find the right format.
MystiQ is a free video converter and is available for Windows, Mac and Linux desktop.
In conclusion, MystiQ Video Converter for Mac is a versatile tool that can convert almost any audio and video format.
* Video conversion
* Audio conversion (extracting the audio from the video as well)
* Formats supported: MP4, WEBM, MKV, MP3, MOV, OGG, WAV, ASF, FLV, 3GP, M4A, and a few others.
* Cross-platform (Windows & Linux)
* Packages for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems available
* Ability to tweak the audio quality (sample rate, bit rate, etc,.) for conversion
* Basic video editing capabilities (clipping the video, inserting a subtitle, rotating the video, scaling the video, etc)
* Convert your color video to black and white
* Several presets available to easily convert a video for the best quality or for the best compression.
+ MystiQ Video Converter has been in our software catalog since May 26.2020.
+ The current version is 20.02.18 updated to Jun 17.2020.
Screenshots MystiQ Video Converter for Mac
Quick,easy way to convert wmv to mp4.
It really was quick and easy.
NV15 Add comment
Convert all the format of the video.